Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 A year to remember and a year to forget

Hello my crafty friends, you've not heard much from me in 2015, I'm very sorry about that.
I didn't lose my mojo or anything, I lost my Mum and it threw me for six. :(

But when one door closes another door opens and I was blessed with a beautiful granddaughter in June, called Autumn Rose. She's wonderful and she makes me smile lots. :)



So here's a round up of my crafty year, with many things that didn't make it on the blog.


Lots of painted driftwood

 

Painted wooden plaques


Driftwood Seahorses


I belong to the sea Canvas Class at Art from the Heart




Crackle ATC's playing with DecoArt Crackle Glaze



July Tag class at Poppy Rose in Stockton-on-Tees




25th July Seahorse Canvas at Art from the Heart



23rd July day out to York with Crafty friends :)
Mell, Kate and Gemma x


Gelli Plate beach huts, just playing in my craft room :)



19th September Cherry Blossom Canvas at Art from the Heart




4th October Cambridge, Mixed Media Fest, at It's Crafting Time



7th & 8th November Coventry.
DecoArt & Tando Creative classes The Beach Hut box
I'll do a separate blog post about this class :)






15th November Seth Apter class
I will do an update on this project when I finish it :) x





There are other things which I'd like to write a blog post for, but I'll put them on soon. xx

I hope you all have a fantastic 2016!
I'm starting the New Year as I mean to go on....with painty fingers!
Michelle xxxxx


5 comments:

Helen said...

Wishing you a happy New Year Michelle. Love your driftwood pieces. Helen xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your granddaughter looks as though she would make anyone smile -she is beautiful! Thank you for the lovely look at your year of art! I hope that 2016 brings you only good things! Chrisx

Seth said...

What a great year of creativity Michelle. Look forward to seeing your post about our workshop.

helen said...

looks like you've been busy. guessing from the courses at art from the heart that you're in or near yorkshire? I'm over in york and a fellow wanderlust-er. I'm hoping that this year I will make it to an art from the heart workshop, they all look so amazing!

Helen

UplayOnline said...

Look forward to seeing your post about our workshop.


หนังใหม่

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...